Our current 50/50 has raised
Who You Help
The Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra provides exceptional musical experiences for all Manitobans. In addition to more than 80 concert performances throughout the year, the WSO is the musical thread of our great city, the premier orchestra for the opera and ballet; plays to more than 40,000 students from Nursery to High School, provides musical instruction for our inner city Sistema Winnipeg program, plays for Artists in Healthcare and tours throughout Manitoba each year
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #1062-RF-36785
Proceeds of this raffle will be used to help underwrite the artistic costs for the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra’s 2021-2022 season.
- The 50/50 winner will receive half of the total proceeds.
- All ticket holders have the right to witness the draws. The draws will be held at the WSO office at 2110 – One Lombard Place.
- Winning tickets are selected by random number generator. Winning tickets are re-entered for each and every draw.
- Winners will be notified.
- Winners have 30 days to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be donated to the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra.
- Winners will be posted online at wso.ca/5050 following the draws.
- The lottery administrative staff are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- You must be 18 years of age and must be located within the Province of Manitoba to purchase.
- Mail deadlines for all draws are at noon the day before the draws.
- All electronic draws will take place at 2110 – One Lombard Place. The lottery administrative staff are not eligible to purchase tickets. The Grand Prize Winner shall receive 50% of gross proceeds raised, while the Early bird prize winners will win what’s stated in the rules of play. One ticket can win multiple prizes. Number of tickets available is uncapped. Every ticket holder has the right to witness the draw. Winner shall have 30 days from draw date to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes after 30 days will have a redraw. Winning numbers can be found by visiting our website at www.wso.ca/5050. LGCA 1062-RF-36785 You must be 18 years old to play and located within the province of Manitoba to purchase tickets.