Our current 50/50 has raised
Every time you purchase a ticket you are entered to win half the jackpot.
The other half goes to support musical excellence in our community.
How It Works
Lottery License #1062-RF-35537
Proceeds of this raffle will be used to help underwrite the artistic costs for the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra’s 2020-2021 season.
- The 50/50 winner will receive half of the total proceeds.
- All draws are open to all ticket holders. The draws will be held at the WSO office at 2110 – One Lombard Place
- Winning tickets are selected by random number generator. Winning tickets are re-entered for each and every draw.
- Winners will be notified.
- Winners have 30 days to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be donated to the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra
- Winners will be posted online at wso.ca/5050 following the draws.
- The lottery administrative staff are not eligible to purchase tickets
- You must be 18 years of age and must be located within the Province of Manitoba to purchase
- Mail deadlines for all draws are at noon the day before the draws.